FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Please use the form below to ask a question if your answer is not here.
Here you will find Help and answers to many ( FAQ ) Frequently Asked Questions.
- Please see if the answer to your question is in the help section of the Lottery, Lottery Agent or Syndicate first.
- If you cannot get or find an answer we can try and answer it for you.
- Please use the form at the bottom of this page to ask your FAQ question and we will add it to this section if it is relevant and the answer will be useful to others.
- Q: Am I buying my lottery tickets/entries from Global Lottery Secrets?
A No, We do not sell any lottery tickets, we only review sites and companies to give people a choice where to buy
their lottery tickets/entries from.
Global lottery Secrets does not run or own any lottery companies,
agencies, syndicates or retail outlets. We are purely a lottery/lotto
and lottery/lotto syndicate review entity and service.
For answers to specific lottery questions go to the help section of the
lottery, syndicate or lottery agent for the lottery or syndicate
you are playing or want to play through after clicking their links from
Example of where you will find FAQ's Help when you get to thelotter.com
- Q: I received a letter saying I won a lottery prize, without participating. Is it a scam?
- A: We believe that the letter you have received is a scam. In our
experience as a global lottery service we have yet to encounter a
lottery which can be won without participation. It would seem unlikely
that a letter received from a lottery without prior participation
would be of genuine intent. We are familiar with several scam
lotteries, and are introduced to new ones almost every day.
We have also encountered scam lotteries in the past, presenting
themselves as the Official lottery. We do our best to warn our customers
get involved with these types of operations. Unfortunately, scammers
will even use our site's name and e-mail address in order to gain their
victims confidence, letting them believe they are associated to, or
even employed by, our organisation.
- Q: Is there any tax deducted from the prize money?
- A: If you win, the ticket vendor/company you play with will transfer your entire prize amount received
from the official lottery organisation to you after deducting
local or federal tax if applicable. This is in addition to any bank
transfer cost. If there is any legal reason to report the prize
money or pay any other tax according to the laws of the country where
you live or pay taxes, such reporting is your responsibility.
- Q: Why must participants be at least 18 years old? ( 16 in the United Kingdom)
- A: We make every effort to abide by the customs and rules of many
different countries. Usually lotteries are restricted to
participants of 18 years or older, while some put the limit at 21 and
the United Kingdom at 16. In any case, the rules that apply
to you are the rules of your own country, so be sure to check the
local rules before participating in lottery games.
Please Ask Your Question Below